It’s a new year, and countless sales lie ahead.
It’s a simple fact that clothes wear out and styles change. This means that it’s inevitable that everyone needs to repair or replace clothing once in a while. Getting the best price on both necessities and splurges boils down to timing. Knowing when seasonal items are likely to go on sale and when major sales take place allows you to buy everything you want but pay significantly less.
Here are all the major sales to put on your calendar in 2020:
The best days to shop in 2020
● JANUARY: Japanese online stores usually launch pre-orders of lucky bags at the end of the year, and there will be winter clearance sales beginning in early January. January is also the best time of the year that offers the best and biggest discounts and deals.
● FEBRUARY: Valentines’ Day is on 14 Feb. There will be many special gift sets and most of the fashion online stores will offer sales for this lovely day.
● MARCH: Saint Patrick’s Day is on 17 Mar. While not a major sale holiday, a number of US & UK online shops will still have amazing offers. You can also get the deepest discounts on the day after.
● APRIL: Easter is on 12 Apr. Many US & UK online stores for children’s clothing and baby care products will have large discounts.
● MAY: US Mother’s Day is on the second Sunday in May. Most of the online stores will have deals and discounts for Mother’s Day, and some select gift sets. US Memorial Day is on the last Monday in May, which is for remembering and honoring people who have died while serving in the US Armed Forces. Many e-tailers usually offer up to 50% discount during the short holiday.
● JUNE: US & UK Father’s Day is on the third Sunday in June. US & UK brands will offer Father’s Day discounts and Father’s Day select gifts. Most of the summer season sales in the UK start in mid-June and will last until the end of July. This is the second best shopping season in the UK after Christmas discounts!
● JULY: US Independence Day is on 4 Jul. the biggest sale season in the first half of the year. Japanese online stores will also have summer sales from July to August. Moreover, there is also the annual Amazon Prime Day, which usually falls on the second or third week of July. Amazon Prime Day is one of the biggest retail holidays of the year. Plenty of retailers offer competing Black Friday in July sales, so expect lots of deals on clothing and tech.
● AUGUST: Back to school sales usually start in August. You can shop for stationaries, gadgets, and electronics at a good price.
● SEPTEMBER: Labor Day is on the first Mondy in September. Clothing leftover from back-to-school sales will be on sale, as will appliances, this is also the warmup for year-end sale.
● OCTOBER: Columbus Day is on the second Monday in October. Retailers will offer many flash sales on clothing, home goods.
● NOVEMBER: TA-DA! Black Friday is the most appealing shopping season of the year, which makes online shoppers around the world go crazy. The discounts and price will be way out of your imagination. Nearly everything is on sale, and the sale is UP TO 90% OFF!
● DECEMBER: Santa Claus is coming to town~ Year-end sale will start from Christmas to New Year. The sale will offer a wide selection from clothing, homeware to toys, which is also the best chance for you to shop for Christmas gifts. Many brands will offer Christmas special items and all kind of advent calendars.
Don’t hesitate anymore! Sign up now & get A$10 free shipping trial to start your wonderful overseas online shopping journey! Click Here
💡Many US and UK online stores only offer domestic shipping or charge high international shipping fees to Australia. With 9 warehouses around the world, Buyandship offers international parcel forwarding services to Australian online shoppers at an affordable shipping rates. Learn More